Customers or users who wish to express their dissatisfaction with the provision of services, marketing of products or quality of service must do so formally, with the complaint being analysed and responded to by Banco Montepio's Customer and Quality Office.
The complainant must indicate their identification details that allow analysis, namely their full name, address, tax identification number and email address, if any.
The complainant must describe in a clear, complete and substantiated manner the facts that motivate the complaint, accompanied by the respective supporting documents, if any, in order to carry out a rigorous analysis, for a subsequent objective response.
Complaints may be submitted through the following means:
• Using the form available on the Bank's website
• At any Banco Montepio branch.
• By telephone, on +351 217 241 635 (personalised support from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., call charged per national landline network)
• In the Complaints’ Book, available at any Bank branch or via the eletronic version.
• By letter or email addressed to the Customer and Quality Office (Rua Castilho, n.º 5 - Piso 3 (Sala 12), 1250-066 Lisboa | email@example.com).
• Directly through the Supervisory Authorities: Bank of Portugal (Apartado 2240, 1106-001 Lisboa, or via the website www.bportugal.pt), CMVM (Rua Laura Alves, n.º 4, 1064-003 Lisboa, or via the website www.cmvm.pt); Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision Authority (Avenida da República, n.º 76, 1600-205 Lisboa, or via the website www.asf.com.pt